- Currently enjoying learning more about Magento, Java, and working with SCRUM/AGILE.
- Pursuing my Magento Developer Certification while trying to learn everything I can.
- Working with international clients to maintain and develop new features on high-traffic sites.
- A fantastic small creative firm, where I got to build all kinds of cool robots on the web.
- Developed, built, and manage several comprehensive sites with tens of thousands of members.
- Overview: Primarily a LAMP house, we also worked on projects using .NET and MS Servers.
- Developed dozens of custom modules, extensions, and components for use in Joomla 1.7, Magento, and Magebridge.
- Developed whole components and web-based software for managing dozens of schedules, jobs, and availability, with the ability to integrate into a CMS system or stand alone.
- Extensive experience building custom PHP/MySQL/SOAP scripts for various needs.
- Fluent in the most current Joomla Markup Language (1.6 – 1.7).
- Customized templates and functionality for Magento, using local overrides and not just “hacking the core”.
- Programs Used: PHP, MySQL, JQuery, JQTouch, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, WordPress, HTML5, CSS, RSS, Magento Enterprise, Joomla, Mokoala, Magebridge, CPanel, WHM, XML, and Java.
- Developed, managed, maintained online campaigns for clients worldwide.
- Assisted clients with media development and management.
- Developed and managed monthly newsletters.
- Project manager for website design, coding, and management.
- Developed mobile sites for clients.
- Handled Accounting and Payroll.
- Responsible for monthly reports tracking online usage.
- Programs Used: Photoshop 6.0-10.0, Flash, Dreamweaver, NetObjects Fusion, Textpad, Soundforge, Adobe ImageReady, Microsoft Suite, Various Social Networking Programs, Google Apps, WordPress, FTP Protocals, PHP List, Filemaker Pro, Home Networking Software, Zen Cart
- Developed a web-based app that handles geo-location for food trucks.
- Developed, designed and built mobile sites.
- Responsible for all design, implementations, and hosting.
- Regular customer correspondence and follow ups.
- Responsible for all new projects and programming.
- Programs Used: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Suite, Various Social Networking Programs, Google Apps, WordPress, FTP Protocals, HTML, CSS, RSS, PHP, MySQL, JQuery, JQTouch, and Java.
- Developed, managed, and maintained new division for company
- Assisted clients with media development and management
- Developed online marketing strategies for nationally touring acts
- Maintained websites and social networks
- Handled all online correspondence for clients
- Lead numerous development projects
- Handled Accounting and Payroll for IM Division
- Responsible for all sales calls
- Organized and managed national and international street teams
- Programs Used: Photoshop 6.0-10.0, Flash, Dreamweaver, NetObjects Fusion, Textpad, Soundforge, Adobe ImageReady, Microsoft Suite
- Responsible for all employee scheduling and payroll
- Streamlined system for outlet ticket sales and online sales
- Redesigned all financial spreadsheets for ticket counts, charity work, outlet sales, and profit/loss
- Programs Used: Excel, Word, Ticketmaker, PHP, HTML
Proficient in just about everything Microsoft; PHP, MySQL, Magento (Community and Enterprise), Adobe CS5 (Photoshop, ImageReady, Flash, Dreamweaver, and Illustrator); Magebridge, FTP protocols; Sonic Foundry Soundforge and Acid 3.0; Torrents and peer to peer management; WordPress; Joomla 1.6 & 1.7, (X)HTML; CSS; RSS; XML; Podcasting; Quicken; Filemaker; Home Networking; Windows OS; iOS; and Eventghost Automation Software.
University of Colorado